ICRA 2016 Conference
Workshop and International Conference on Representations of Algebras
ICRA 2016 is over! Thank you all for coming. See you in Prague in 2018.
The 17th Workshop and International Conference on Representations of Algebras (ICRA 2016) was hosted by Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York, USA.
- ICRA I: Ottawa (Canada, 1974)
- ICRA II: Ottawa (Canada, 1979)
- ICRA III: Puebla (Mexico, 1980)
- ICRA IV: Ottawa (Canada, 1984)
- ICRA V: Tsukuba (Japan, 1990)
- ICRA VI: Ottawa (Canada, 1992)
- ICRA VII: Mexico City, Cocoyoc (Mexico, 1994)
- ICRA VIII: Trondheim, Geiranger (Norway, 1996)
- ICRA 8.5: Bielefeld (Germany, 1998)
- ICRA IX: Beijing (China, 2000)
- ICRA X: Toronto (Canada, 2002)
- ICRA XI: Querétaro, Pátzcuaro (Mexico, 2004)
- ICRA XII Torun (Poland, 2007)
- ICRA XIII: São Paulo, Praia de Boracéia, SP (Brazil, 2008)
- ICRA XIV: Tokyo (Japan, 2010)
- ICRA XV: Bielefeld (Germany, 2012)
- ICRA XVI: Sanya (China, 2014)
Here are two lists of restaurants:
The Schine Student Center also has a cafeteria-style dining hall.
Here are the abstracts for the conference lectures.
The daily conference schedules are on the conference page.